Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivational Quotes from the Predator Mr. Kai Greene

Motivational Quotes from the Predator
Mr. Kai Greene

A definition of Success

Success is not based on genetics. It’s not based on how nice his car is. It’s not based on how pretty my face is. How small my nose needs to look, whether or not I’m the right complexion. I have an eight inch scar down the side of my face but I have a camera in front of me more often than not. Which just means that if you work hard and that your work is recognized, then the sky is the limit. So to all the people out there who think they are ugly and everything I’m holding it down for you. But more importantly you can still be a success. For all the people who think “Well, I’m too short”, I’m still holding it down for you, you can still be a success. Find the things that you are excited about and that you can give your all in and work really hard towards attaining it. 

Quote from the Kai Greene Video. Kai Greene: A day in the life. By Mike Pulcinella



Some pictures of Kai Greene at the 2004 NPC Team Universe where he won his pro card. Photos courtesy of Ironman Magazine



Now he rivals the best (2012 Mr. Olympia)


0 comments:

Post a Comment